Monday, April 5, 2010

We are now on Blogspot.com!!

Island Beach Motor Lodge is a resort with your every need on site: a private ocean beach, heated pool, laundromat, air conditioning, color TV, refrigerator, in-room telephones and honeymoon suite. We also have an ocean front bar and grill on premises! Our efficiency apartments are equipped with a four burner stainless steel cooktop and hood, microwave ovens and refrigerators..

We are located adjacent to Island Beach State Park, known as the "crown jewel" of the Jersey Shore! The park is perfect for virtually any type of summer fun, from plopping yourself down on the sand to scuba diving! Picnicking, boating, birdwatching, hiking and biking on the road that runs out to the end of Sandy Hook all make for a beautiful vacation! There is no shortage of nature trails to walk, boats to rent and fish to catch! Hope to see you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Manager karen unprofessional prejudice nasty language poor customer service !!!👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say that it's my home way from home there , I stay in the small one bed rooms , it's nothing fancy but I like it , it has the feel of your typical old-school shore motel. The Decour is nothing special but I always find it to be cozy and comfortable , The rooms are always clean and well-maintained , I guess you could say I'm a regular and dawn and Eileen are always happy to see me , if you're looking for a quiet place with two restaurants within eyesight at the entrance of Island State Beach Park with reasonable rates this is the place for you , it has a nice quiet pool area with an upper deck and never any kids screaming or teenagers running around crazy , you can walk out your room to the path to the ocean in less than a minute , The beach is beautiful and uncrowded , if you're into surf fishing this is 110% the place to be , you won't be able to miss me I have the big obnoxious yellow truck and always happy to talk fishing , Larry Zucker

    ReplyDelete